Friday 20 November 2009

Lloyds Mum says Simon Cowell is Welsh-ist

Lloyd Daniels' mother has spoken out against Simon Cowell saying: “He’s got it in for the Welsh.”

Lisa Daniels speaking to the Echo newspaper revealed she would give the show supremo a piece of her mind after he branded her son a “a puppy taking part in the Grand National”.

Lisa, 41, said: “I had a feeling that Lloyd would be in the bottom two, not because he didn’t do a good performance on Saturday, but Simon’s words, I thought, would have swayed the public, saying he was like a puppy trying to run in the Grand National.

“I think Simon is being a bit silly myself because last week Lloyd did really well. He is starting to show himself.

“But there is never any positive stuff from Simon.”

The mum of three, from Treharris, near Merthyr Tydfil, has not had the chance to have a word with the controversial judge.

She said: “We’ve not even met Cheryl, so I can’t see myself meeting Simon.

“But I would ask him what he’s up to. He praises other contestants when they shine but he has always got something sarcastic to say to my 16-year-old boy. I would like to give him a piece of my mind.

“I would like to ask him whether he has got anything against the Welsh. Lucie was a strong contestant and he should have said nicer things to her, but he didn’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment